San Diego Mountain Biking Association - Event Information
San Diego Regional Bike Summit
San Diego’s First Regional Bike Summit hosted by the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition
Our objectives of the Summit are to bring together advocates, local and national leaders for bicycling, elected officials and more to share examples of successful projects, best practices and strategies to improve bicycling everywhere.
Highlights of the San Diego Regional Bike Summit Include:
* A Women/Trans/Femme focused 1/2 day Summit.
* Learning about newly implemented and planned bike improvements in the region.
* Hearing from leaders and elected officials in and outside the region on their commitments to safe and equitable bicycling.
* Networking opportunities for professionals involved with bicycling
* Bringing a diverse group of stakeholders together to share ideas and best practices.
* A platform for telling regional picture for the future of bicycling to share with local and regional media outlets.
Topics include: Placemaking and Open Streets, Transportation Justice, Effective Advocacy Strategies, E-Bikes, Trails and Open Space, Innovative Bikeways, Climate Action and Complete Streets, Cross Border Collaboration for Bicycling and more!
Schedule/Activities (tentative) listed under each date: