2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Mountain
1615 University Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, Ne 87102
click here for Google Maps
Using NCCER curriculum, we have developed an industry-wide approach to safety through a formal, nationally recognized training program.
- The program was designed to prepare trainees for the widely recognized safety certifications offered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, including the Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) and Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Designed for industry safety professionals, company safety officers, current site safety coordinators or foremen seeking to improve safety knowledge and skills. This program is also appropriate for an experienced journey-level craft professional seeking a path into the safety profession.
• Introduction To Safety Technology
• Positive Safety Communication
• Hazard Recognition, Environmental Awareness, and Occupational Health
• Job Safety Analysis and Pre-Task Planning
• Safety Data Tracking and Trending
• Site-Specific Safety Plans
• Safety Orientation and Safety Meetings
• Permits and Policies
• Incident Investigations, Policies, and Analysis
• OSHA Inspections and Recordkeeping
TRAINING DATES | 02/02/2023 - 04/27/2023
Thursday's (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
*Limited spaces - the Safety Professional Development Program sold out last year!*
Job Training Albuquerque (JTA) Funding Available
See requirements and complete the brief JTA application here.
Contact Charissa Inman, Workforce Development Director, with any questions.