Allows Convenient Website Document Management
Keeping track of your documents and presenting them in a easy-to-access manner is a frequent request for association websites. Our File Archive feature makes it easy to upload, categorize, and caption documents.
- Private or Public - You can present lists of documents on the public side of a website, keep them available only to members, or limit access to members of a particular membership plan or committee.
- Search - allow for sophisticated searches through document title, description, or the content of the document itself.
- List or Tree Presentations - lists can be simple, or complex; sorted by title or date; and organized by category-tree if you choose
- Metadata / Additional Fields - while keeping track of your documents, you can tag each document with author, date, and other additional pieces of information.
- Mass Upload - upload large numbers of files at the same time, with ease.
- Mass Download - download groups of files as a zip archive