The Member Database is the core of the system, and it lets you efficiently manage your members and track your prospects and other non-member types.
New Member Registration
- Online Member Registration - allow new members to join online and pay dues via credit card.
- Member Agreement - require agreement to a legal document before allowing a new member to sign up.
- Welcome Message - customize an automatic welcome message for new members.
- Pending Approval - optionally, pend new members for approval.
- Discount Codes - offer discount codes during membership drives.
- Membership Plans - offer differently priced membership plans with different terms; offer annual, quarterly, or monthly memberships.
- Prospect Conversion Tool - in broadcast emails, include a link to constantly remind prospects they can join with 1-click.
- Membership Card - offer your members a printable membership card.
- Custom Fields - collect information specific to your organization, including text fields, multiline fields, checkbox fields, and drop-down fields.
- Admin Fields - admin fields can only be viewed by admin-level users, which allows admins to privately record notes on prospects and members.
- Custom Reports - build stored queries; produce exports, postcards, mailing labels, member lists, and other custom reports via an easy-to-use tool.
- Cross Reference/Sub-Members - optionally, allow members to add additional people under their membership; this can be used to allow for additional employees to be listed, family members, or whatever suits your association.
- Projects /Committees - keep track of subgroups within your organization; also includes communication tools to allow subgroups to communicate with one another and have their own web page; great place for your board of directors.
- Member Photos - allow members to upload a photo of themselves; alternatively, you can grant them the ability to upload entire volumes of photos.
- Member Documents - allow members to upload relevant documents (ex: licensure, certification, resume, company brochure, event flyers, etc.).
- Permission/Security Levels - there are multiple ways to grant access to your admins, board, and members; with this, you can be sure to grant access to who need it and hide features from people who don't need access.
- Member Number - allow for automatic generation of a member ID number.
Member Directory and Publishing
- Member Directory - there are several varieties of directories, which can be published on the public side of your website, within the members-only area, or not published at all.; highly flexible, you can pick a directory to suit your needs, or we can build a custom one that satisfies your requirements.
- Total Privacy Control - optionally publish directories - public, members only, or not at all. If you do publish a directory, offer your members the ability to hide their phone, fax, email, address, or whole record if they so choose.
- Data Exporting - member data can be exported from the system in a comma-delimited format for use in other software packages.
- Email/Newsletter Lists - allows you to manage a variety of lists for email distribution or mailing of publications.
- Categories - typically for business-organization, assign members to particular categories, based on industry; great way to group members and prospects so you can use our communication tools to connect with them.
- Product Types - for business organizations, allow members to identify what products/services they offer and include this in a member directory.