The Member Database is the core of the system, and it lets you efficiently manage your members and track your prospects and other non-member types.
New Member Registration
- Online Member Registration - allow new members to join online and pay dues via credit card.
- Member Agreement - require agreement to a legal document before allowing a new member to sign up.
- Welcome Message - customize an automatic welcome message for new members.
- Pending Approval - optionally, pend new members for approval.
- Discount Codes - offer discount codes during membership drives.
- Membership Plans - offer differently priced membership plans with different terms; offer annual, quarterly, or monthly memberships.
- Prospect Conversion Tool - in broadcast emails, include a link to constantly remind prospects they can join with 1-click.
- Membership Card - offer your members a printable membership card.
- Custom Fields - collect information specific to your organization, including text fields, multiline fields, checkbox fields, and drop-down fields.
- Admin Fields - admin fields can only be viewed by admin-level users, which allows admins to privately record notes on prospects and members.
- Custom Reports - build stored queries; produce exports, postcards, mailing labels, member lists, and other custom reports via an easy-to-use tool.
- Cross Reference/Sub-Members - optionally, allow members to add additional people under their membership; this can be used to allow for additional employees to be listed, family members, or whatever suits your association.
- Projects /Committees - keep track of subgroups within your organization; also includes communication tools to allow subgroups to communicate with one another and have their own web page; great place for your board of directors.
- Member Photos - allow members to upload a photo of themselves; alternatively, you can grant them the ability to upload entire volumes of photos.
- Member Documents - allow members to upload relevant documents (ex: licensure, certification, resume, company brochure, event flyers, etc.).
- Permission/Security Levels - there are multiple ways to grant access to your admins, board, and members; with this, you can be sure to grant access to who need it and hide features from people who don't need access.
- Member Number - allow for automatic generation of a member ID number.
Member Directory and Publishing
- Member Directory - there are several varieties of directories, which can be published on the public side of your website, within the members-only area, or not published at all.; highly flexible, you can pick a directory to suit your needs, or we can build a custom one that satisfies your requirements.
- Total Privacy Control - optionally publish directories - public, members only, or not at all. If you do publish a directory, offer your members the ability to hide their phone, fax, email, address, or whole record if they so choose.
- Data Exporting - member data can be exported from the system in a comma-delimited format for use in other software packages.
- Email/Newsletter Lists - allows you to manage a variety of lists for email distribution or mailing of publications.
- Categories - typically for business-organization, assign members to particular categories, based on industry; great way to group members and prospects so you can use our communication tools to connect with them.
- Product Types - for business organizations, allow members to identify what products/services they offer and include this in a member directory.
Member Data Conversion Process
Many of our website packages and integration packages include member data conversion, where we take your member data and load it into the system for you. Click on the button below for more info.
Data Conversion Process