Association for Educational Communications and Technology - Event Information
US - China Smart Education Conference
MARCH 18 - 20, 2019
University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
JOIN TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS, INDUSTRY LEADERS, DEVELOPERS AND EDUCATORS FROM ALL STAGES OF LEARNING TO EXAMINE THE ROLE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES PLAY IN THE EVOLUTION OF SMART EDUCATION.
At UCSEC 2019, learn about state of the art technologies and experience the latest smart education devices and participate in discussions, tutorials and workshops with national and international experts, regarding:
• Exploring the impact of advancement sin artificial intelligence and augmented and virtual reality intelligence on education delivery and student learning outcomes.
• Overcoming the barriers between theory, research, development, practice and policy through the use of digital technologies.
• Creating the customized learning experience students and educators crave.
• Analyzing the impact of the Internet and social networking on education and civil society.
• Applying technologies and concepts originated in other fields to education.
UCSEC 2019 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• PRE-CONFERENCE NETWORKING / WELCOME RECEPTION, March 17 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM;
• VENDOR EXPO, March 18-19;
• BIG TEXAS WELCOME – DINNER, DRONES AND MORE AT TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY, March 18 6:00 PM -9:00 PM;
• ED TECH ASCEND PITCH COMPETITION, March 19 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM;
• CLOSING LUNCHEON, March 20 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM;
• and MORE!
EDUCATIONAL TRACKS INCLUDE:
• Artificial Intelligence and Mixed Realities in Learning;
• Educational Application of Smart Technologies;
• Learning Through Gamification;
• Smart Devices in the Classroom of the Future;
• Online Education in a Post MOOC World.
CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS: University of North Texas and Beijing Normal University
TITLE SPONSOR: Edmodo
STRATEGIC PARTNER: NetDragon
MORE INFORMATION: ucsec.unt.edu
CONFERENCE HOST HOTEL: Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center