Please join us for PESA’s Middle East Regional District Meeting on November 12, during the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) Conference. The event will feature high-level operator and government officials who will provide market intelligence around region-specific issues.
This event is appropriate for executives, directors and managers.
Registration Members and Non-Members: $90 – Includes networking, keynote and luncheon Sponsorship: $2,500 – Includes company recognition and two complimentary registrations
$3,500 – Includes company recognition and a reserved table with eight complimentary registrations
Agenda Attendee Arrivals and Networking
- PESA Advisory Board Member and International Outposts Chair Scott Livingston, President - Intervention & Stimulation Equipment, NOV Completion & Product Solutions Open and Welcome
- PESA Middle East Chapter Chair Dennis Jol, Vice President, International, DistributionNOW State Department Regional Trade
- Rachel Duran, Commercial Attache, U.S. Commercial Service, American Embassy Abu Dhabi IMO Updates Affecting Global Logistics in 2020
- Wayne Holbrook, Director Global Development Project and Energy Services, Expeditors A Regional Outlook on Localization: ADNOC's In-Country Value Program
- Dr. Constantin Frank-Fahle, Senior Lawyer, SCHLUTER GRAF Legal Consultants Localization Programs in the UAE - Dr. Tom Deeb, T&M Associates Exploration and Production Plans in the UAE - Brennan Campbell, Director, Business Development, Occidental of Abu Dhabi
- Pandian Rathnavel, Block 3 Facilities Manager, Occidental of Abu Dhabi PESA Middle East Chapter Vision
- Middle East Chapter Chair-Elect, Ed Whitnell, Vice President, Operations and Managing Director, NOV Rig Technologies Adjourn
The mission of the PESA Middle East Chapter is to provide a collective environment where PESA members may address MENA region-specific issues through an influential industry group, engage in best-practice sharing within anti-trust compliance and receive region-specific industry intelligence.
If you would like to learn more about this event or participate in the local chapter, please contact PESA VP Strategy & Programs Molly Determan. Cancellations for refund must be received by Tuesday, November 5, 2019. There will be a $5 processing fee for credit card cancellations. PESA Member Company employees who wish to register at the member rate, and do not have an established login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the icon next to the date(s) to add to your calendar: 11/12/2019