Association for Educational Communications and Technology - Event Information
GSA WEBINAR: DESIGN GUIDELINES FOR DIVERSE MAKERSPACES
On August 22nd 3 pm EDT
GSA invites you to join them in the webinar, 'Design and Research Guidelines for Diverse Makerspaces'.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern
AECT's Graduate Student Assembly invites you to join us on August 22nd at 3 pm EDT for a webinar “Design and Research Guidelines for Diverse Makerspaces.” Learn from four experts who have designed and conducted extensive research on makerspaces. They will share experiences from their projects, and insights on different types of makerspaces in a variety of contexts, as well as how research can inform the design of makerspaces. Come learn about the benefits makerspaces have for education, how to design makerspaces for a specific audience, how to assess learning in these environments, and how to address the challenges that come with makerspaces. We hope you can join us!
* Dr. Jennifer Weible (Central Michigan University)
* Dr. Gabriella Richard (Penn State University)
* Dr. Xun Ge (University of Oklahoma)
* Mr. Will Ashley (Coast Episcopal School)
* Bret Staudt Willet (Michigan State University)
* Sonia Tiwari (Penn State University)