12:30 PM - 1:30 PM Eastern
Young children and Covid-19: What you should know
Two years ago we thought we could end COVID if everyone would just…Then there was another surge, and another and another. Some toddlers and preschool age children have spent most or all of their lives at home.
- Is the risk of COVID-19 keeping you from enrolling your child in care right now?
- Does it make sense to vaccinate your child, even if it won’t keep them from getting sick?
- What are child care providers doing to stop the spread? What rules to they follow? Are they all the same?
We’ll discuss these questions and more:
- What happens when children under six get COVID?
- What are the pros and cons of keeping a child at home, at different ages?
- How can you send your children to child care and still minimize risk?
- Are parents even allowed to ask about COVID risk in a child care center?
Our featured expert is Amy Requa, MSN CRNP, Senior Health Manager with the PA KEY.