San Diego Mountain Biking Association - Event Information
Mountain Bike Ride and Festival from Performance Bicycle, Sorrento Valley
Join us for a fun and fabulous event with fully supported road rides and a MTB ride and Festival out of Performance Bicycle - Sorrento Valley! Food, fun and prizes!
PERFORMANCE BICYCLE RIDE & FESTIVAL
Come ride with Bike MS, Barkada, California Triathlon, Project Hero San Diego, San Diego Naval Center, NMCSD, TourdeCure, Recovery Ride, SDMBA (San Diego Mtn Bike Assoc), San Diego Bike Coalition, Adobo Velo, Cucu's Team, Performance Bicycle's Great Ride Series & other friends!
Join us for a fully supported Training Ride & Festival out of Performance Bicycle Sorrento Valley!
ROUTES & TIMES (Approximate for now- More info to follow)
• 6:15am Registration Opens
(All Riders MUST Register - Join any ride!)
• 7am Road 50 & 65 mile routes:
• 7:30am Road 35 mile route:
• 8am 12-15 Mile MTN Bike Ride:
• 8:30am Road 20 mile route:
• FUN ~ FOOD ~ MUSIC ~ RAFFLE ~ DISCOUNTS
• Family & Friends welcome to join the festival!
• Visit with representatives from all participating groups
• RAFFLE around 12pm
Enjoy store discounts with a Thank You coupon for riding with us!
(Pick up at Registration)
FREE 25 PT BIKE CHECK
(Get your bike ready for the ride!)
Friday 1/26- Friday 2/2 at all Performance Locations
TEST RIDES ON 2/3
- Test ride an Electric Sanibel, Fuji SL, Transonic or Supreme.
- Send email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wed 1/31
- Include your phone #, model & bike size.
- Bring your helmet, pedals, shoes w/ clips if you prefer.
- Credit card & ID required.
- Please RSVP on FB Event
- BYO Beach Chair
- Don't forget to wear your group’s jersey!
- Please Share - Everyone and every level is welcome!
08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Pacific
Performance Bicycles 11675 Sorrento Valley Road San Diego, CA 92121
Mountain Bike Ride Details: Rolling at 8:00 a.m. 12-15 miles through Penasquitos Canyon. Moderate pace - advanced beginner/Intermedate level. Some climbing. Come prepared with bike in good working order, helmet, water, and proper attire.
Hang out with riders from 619 Barkada, California Triathlon, Bike MS, TourdeCure, AidsLifeCycle, Project Hero San Diego, San Diego Naval Center, Recovery Ride, SDMBA (San Diego Mtn Biking Association), San Diego Bike Coalition, Performance Bicycle's Great Ride Series & other friends!