Broadcast Email Messages
Communicate with your Members and Prospects
You can easily communicate with your members, prospects, and subgroups easily.
Build Eye-Catching Emails
- Advanced Editor for Mobile-Friendly Emails - a sophisticated drag-n-drop interface that allows admins to create complex and beautiful emails.
- Mobile-Friendly Templates- emails sent out are HTML formatted; you can add formatting to make your messages very professional; you can add a custom header image and border to your messages to make them personalized to your organization, including setting up various templates to use for different types of communications you send out.
- Messages Built for all Email Clients - different email clients (outlook, gmail, etc) will display emails in different ways. By using our advanced editor or mobile-friendly templates, you can be sure that your message will be readable in all clients.
- Mobile/Desktop Preview - View how your message will look in a desktop client versus a mobile phone.
Maximize Efffectiveness of your Messagess
- Spam Analysis - get a score on how 'spammy' your email may look to various spam filters. With this info you can adjust verbiage to avoid the spam-folder and maximize deliverability.
- Personalized Salutation - you can include a salutation at the beginning of each email that is personalized to the members name (Ex: "Dear Jack,")
- Open-rate Statistics - get an idea of how many people opened up your email
- Click-thru Tracking - see who clicked through on which links in your emails
- Bounce Tracking - the system tracks rejected/bounced email addresses and includes a system that allows you to easily update/correct the invalid emails.
Streamline Data Management and Day-to-Day Processes
- Recipient List Builder - when sending a message, you have a large variety of tools allowing you to select recipients - by member type, by committee, by join date, by custom fields, and more!
- Query-based Recipients List - you can also build queries on the member database, that can later be used to add recipients. Very useful for highly targeted lists.
- Member Submission Control - members can submit messages to be sent to the rest of the membership, but these are pended for admin approval.
- Join/Renewal Reminders Embedded - optionally include links at the top of messages- prospects receive a link to join, members (if owing dues) receive a link to pay dues.
- Opt-out - recipients can opt-out from your lists automatically, or they can send a manual message to an 'email manager'; this allows you to personally attend to removal requests, so members don't unintentionally opt-out when they just might want to reduce the number of messages they receive.
- Scheduled Messages - if you know you want to send a reminder message in the future concerning an upcoming event, you can schedule it now for a later date.
More info on the Editor