Easily Organize and Promote Your Events
Events and meetings are central to an association's life. Our calendar is highly configurable and capable of keeping your members and officers informed of all upcoming events to attend.
- Easy-to-use Editor - allows you to easily enter events for a single date, range of date, or multiple dates.
- Public Submission/Member Submission - options allow the general public to submit events or general members to submit events from the Member Menu; the events would then be placed in pending status for an editor to review and approve.
- Event Types (Categories) - organize your events into types and sub-types and then display multiple calendars filtered by these types. Great for separating board and administrative meetings from public-events.
- Multiple Calendar Formats - offers a variety of calendar formats with different sizes and features.
- Custom Calendar Format - depending on your needs, we can assemble a calendar for your site that suits the nature of your events and association.
- Branding - make the system look like the rest of your website by customizing the colors and adding a header image for your organization.
- Reports - a variety of reports and data-export features are included.
- Recurring Events - for monthly or other periodic events, the system can be set up to copy the event information automatically, making maintenance much easier.
- Map to Location - make it easy for attendees to find your event by posting a map to the location address.
- RSS, XML, iCalendar feeds - export your calendar data for use in other software.
- Add to Outlook Link - allow users to click and easily add an event to their calendar
- Event Documents - attach documents and pictures relevant to your event (ex: flyers, waiver forms, pictures from last year, etc)
- Event Pages - for more complex events, create a web page, series of pages, or a separate website; to communicate all the details of your event
- Event Invitations - send out an email to get a quick yes/no/maybe from your members to see who is going to come to the event. Invitation emails may also contact vCal files (to allow recipient to easily respond yes/no/maybe and automatically add to their personal calendar)
- Open Events - allow for events to be 'open', such tha non members may 'invite themselves' to the event.
- Email Reminders - visitors to your website can request an automatic 'email reminder', to be sent to them in the future to remind them of the event.